This Event Expired on August 8, 2015. If you are the coordinator for this event please
login to edit your show dates and
information. If you do not yet have an OldRide Membership, please
create a free membership then login
to this page and submit the 'Request to Manage' form.
Event Dates: August 8, 2015 - August 8, 2015 Location: Grandview, Washington
GRANDVIEW CHAMBER OF COMMERCE 10th ANNUAL CAR SHOW HELD
IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE YAKIMA VALLEY FAIR & RODEO!!!
SATURDAY, AUGUST 8, 2015
COUNTRY PARK EVENT CENTER AND FAIR GROUNDS
812 WALLACE WAY, GRANDVIEW, WA, 98930.
THE GRANDVIEW CHAMBER OF COMMERCE CAR SHOW IS OPEN TO ALL MAKES, MODELS, AND YEARS, INCLUDING TRACTORS AND FARM TRUCKS!!!
$700 CASH GRAND PRIZE (awarded through a ticket drawing) PROVIDED BY THE YAKIMA VALLEY FAIR & RODEO! DOOR PRIZES! CASH PRIZES! POKER WALK! PLAQUES AND TROPHIES AWARDED! FREE FAIR ENTRY FOR UP TO TWO PEOPLE PER CAR SHOW REGISTERED VEHICLE!
• Car show parking will be on beautiful grass area during Yakima Valley Fair & Rodeo event!
• Car show registration opens at 8 a.m., show ends by 2 p.m. Entry to fairgrounds starts at 8 a.m.
• Entries must be registered by 10:30 a.m. to be judged. Judging is from 10:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
• Registration fee is $20 per car or vehicle, and $15 per motorcycle. Registrations mailed in advance MUST be received by the Chamber by 8-5-15, but the registration fee is still $20 per car and $15 per motorcycle.
• A separate entry form must be submitted for each vehicle entered.
• All applicable fees must be paid in full at the time the car show entry form is submitted.
• Vehicle Registration Forms may be submitted on day of show up to 12:30 p.m. Pacific Time on 8-8-15.
• For more information, please contact Mike Bradshaw at 509-786-8250, the Grandview Chamber of Commerce at 509-882-2100, or send an email to: [email protected]
• Car Show entry form & location map are provided at www.visitgrandview.org or www.yvfair-rodeo.org