This Event Expired on July 8, 2016. If you are the coordinator for this event please login to edit your show dates and information. If you do not yet have an OldRide Membership, please create a free membership then login to this page and submit the 'Request to Manage' form.
Event Dates: July 8, 2016 - July 8, 2016 Location: Gladwin, Michigan
Retro Roll In
Join us Friday, July 8 for a twilight show! Participants bring your car, truck or bike and enjoy a fun-filled evening at Riverwalk Place. Spectators enjoy checking out awesome vehicles from around Mid-Michigan. Cars, Trucks and Bikes of any year, type or condition are welcome. This event is sponsored by the Gladwin Business & Professional Association and is hosted at Riverwalk Place.
Registration Fee Now through June 10: $15
Registration Fee July 8 Day of Show: $20
You must pre-register by June 10 to receive one t-shirt with your registration.
Vehicle enthusiasts wishing to attend can register at (989) 246-9140
or you may register the day of the event. Please pre-register even if you might attend.
You can pay the day of the event when you check in at registration.
Retro Roll In Highlights!
- The first 50 vehicles will receive a Goody Bag containing Dash Magnets,
VIP Passes & MORE! (includes pre-registered)
- We'll be playing oldies hits DJ style outside to get the retro vibe!
- Don't miss the Main Street Cruise at 8PM!
- DRIVE IN MOVIE! We will be showing Dirty Dancing OUTSIDE - watch from your car!
- A BIG THANK YOU TO THE MOVIE SPONSORS:
LaFontaine Ford, Riverwalk Place and Gladwin Business & Professional Association!
Drive In Movie: Dirty Dancing
- There will be an area set aside for lawn chairs directly in front of the screen. - Bring your own chairs - seating will not be provided.
- Retro Roll In Registered Vehicles will receive the next area to park in.
- The public is welcome to enjoy this event, but must park behind
the lawn chair area and car show participants.
- There is no charge for the drive in movie and parking spaces are limited and first come, first serve.
FRIDAY, JULY 8
- 5PM-7PM: Registration
- 5PM-9PM: 50/50 Drawing (Proceeds benefit Gladwin County Animal Shelter)
- 7PM-8:30PM Award Judging by Participants & Spectators
- 8PM: Line Up For Main Street Cruise at Riverwalk Place
- 8:30PM: Main Street Cruise
- 9:30PM Awards
- Immediately Following Awards Outdoor Movie featuring Dirty Dancing will begin.
- Top 5 Participant/Spectator Favorites - Each Winner Receives A Trophy
- Veteran's Award - Trophy
- Best Engine - Trophy
- Best Paint - Trophy
- Best Interior - Trophy
- People's Choice - Trophy & Overnight Stay
- Best Car - Trophy & Overnight Stay
- Best Truck - Trophy & Overnight Stay
- Best Bike - Trophy & Overnight Stay
- Retro Roll In Award - Trophy
(Dress to match your car, dress to match a decade
or show your enthusiasm for all things retro!)
- King of Cool: Mr. Nice Guy Award - Trophy
(Awarded to the most pleasant gentleman who attends the event.)