East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#092 1966 Ford F100
Short Bed Truck
Twin I Beam
Painted a Red & White Patina with dual outside mirrors, original door handles, painted front & rear bumpers, factory body molding on side of truck is good. All glass is good. Window shades.
Interior is Red & White on a bench seat, AM radio, Black padded dash cracked. Speedometer with 3-speed on column, rubber floor mat, seat belts, rear view mirror, door handles and window cranks are good. White board head liner, and cab edges.
Powered by a 352 engine with a 3-speed transmission, stock exhaust manifolds, stock intake and carb. FoMoCo Water bag on fender well. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door