PRICE REDUCED FROM $32,900!!! GREAT TRUCK FOR THE MONEY
*3 speed manual. (On floor)
*218CI flat head 6 cyl.
*Colors are GM 815K blue and Red Rock Mica
*Truck has a brand new box, and all new glass. (With crank out front windshield)
*New white wall tires
*Pop out front windshield
*New wood bed
*1 ton rear axle
*Only 1,423 miles on restoration
Stunning color combination. The truck was originally out of New York where it was used to haul potatoes out of the fields. It is a 3/4 ton truck with a factory installed 1 ton rear axle. Fires right up first turn of the key. It's a fantastic truck that would be great to cruise downtown and park at the car shows.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door