790 Alabama Ave
Here is nice 1979 GMC Caballero which is the same as an El Camino but alot more rare. This car/truck came from factory with a 5.0 Liter 305 but now has a 7.4 Liter 454 Big Block that runs great. The engine was put in best I can tell in 2016 and it pretty stock. It has a Turbo 350 transmission that shifts out great. It has had alot of things done to it in 2016:
New Power Steering Pump & Pressure Hose
New Transmission Cooler Lines
New Alternator & New Starter & New Fuel Pump
New Radiator and Fan & New Water Pump
New Brake Booster & Master Cylinder
New Exhaust System with Walker Mufflers
New Left Side Upper Control Arm Bushings
Rebuilt Rear End
The paint is not perfect but looks good. It has a couple flaws. There is minor rust bubbles on top of back glass. The bed has spray in bedliner. The interior looks very good and all the speedometer and gas gauge works. All the lights work interior and exterior. The A/C blows cold and it has heat and defrost. The tires are good. I has alot of receipts on this car. The Big Block engine was rebuilt and the guy said he spent $7500 on rebuilding it but he lost the paperwork. I know it don't smoke or make any noises. I would not be afraid to drives this GMC anywhere as it runs and drives that good. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pictures og this GMC as well as all our inventory at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1985 Chevy Silverado Alabama Truck Runs Great LOOK
1964 Olds Jetstar 88 Original 394 V8 Factory P/S
1939 Ford Standard Coupe Frame Off Restored LOOK
1971 Chevy C-10 Stepside Built 350 V8 Nice Truck
1966 Ford F-100 SWB New 302 V8 New Trans LOOK
1948 Ford Convertible Beautiful Car P/S P/D/B
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door