790 Alabama Ave
Here is a great running and driving 1990 GMC Sierra Stepside 4X4 1500. I would drive it about anywhere. It has the 5.7 Liter V8 engine that everyone wants. The transmission shifts out good. The interior is in good condition. The seat, carpet, headliner dash and door panels all look good. It has AC that blows but not blowing cold. It might just need freon added but we have not had time to look at it. The tires are good with plenty of tread. This truck spent 14 years in the North and it has some rust issues. Both rockers need replaced. There is rust underneath with a couple braces but I took alot of pictures trying to show everything so be sure to look at all the pictures. This is a good truck mechanically. It would be great for hunting out of, using it on a farm or a good run around truck to haul lumber, trash etc.. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] Go to our website to see alot more pictures at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1999 Chevy Silverado Lowered 20 Inch Wheels LOOK
1994 Ford F-150 Flareside SWB NICE TRUCK Look!!
1985 Chevy Square Body Crate 350 Fresh Build LOOK
1966 Chevy Biscayne Original Car Except New Paint
1958 Chevy Del Ray Runs Good P/S P/B A/C LOOK
1983 Chevy Silverado SWB Runs Great Cold AC LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door