1938 Ford Panel Van. Custom frame with heidts suspension system (coil over with sway bars). 4 wheel disc brakes. Recently rebuilt 351 windsor, bored and stroked to 408 displacement with march serpentine pulley system. Recently replaced 750 edelbrock carburetor. Aluminum radiator. Recently rebuilt transmission, Ford AOD with upgraded 4r70 gear train and upgraded shift valve. Mild 2500 rpm stall converter. Vintage Air system. Power windows, power steering and power locks. New power steering pump. Viper security system. Reverse camera, pioneer stereo system. Maple wood headliner and cherry wood floors. Custom bench seat. Rear 1950 pontiac lights. LED turn signals. 1940 headlight stanchions with built in turn signal. MSD ignition. Stainless steel gas tank, new holley fuel pump. Spare tire cover. Additional pictures available upon request.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door