790 Alabama Ave
Here is 1968 Chevy C-10 Custom that is as nice as you will find anywhere. Alot of money was spent restoring this truck and it shows. It is powered by a 5.3 Liter LS engine that runs great. It is connected to a 4L60E overdrive transmission that shifts out like it should. This truck is like driving a new truck. The paint is a slick as you can get one. It is like glass. The body is straight as an arrow. The bed on it is brand new. All the chrome is new including the bumpers. It has a new gas tank with the fuel pump inside the tank. It has an Aluminum drive shaft and has been C-Notched. It has power steering and power disc brakes as well as Vintage A/C. The interior is new. It is done in Houndstooth and looks great. It has 3 point seat belts. The woodgrain dash was Hydro Dipped. The gauges are Dakota VHX Gauges and they all work. The dash lights work as well as does all exterior lights. It has tilt steering as well as cruise control that works. The stereo is AM/FM MP3 player. The tires and wheels are also new. It has 20X8.5 wheels on front with 255/45/20 tires. The rear wheels are 20X10 with 275/45/20. This truck is absolutely a beautiful truck and is a must see. It is a truck that you can drive anywhere. If you want a super nice C-10 truck then you have found it. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1982 Jeep CJ7 Limited Edition VERY RARE LOOK
1965 Buick LeSabre 310 Wildcat Engine P/S P/B
1940 Ford Deluxe Sedan Fresh Build Super Nice Car
1997 GMC Sierra 4X4 Stepside Club Cab Truck LOOK
1989 GMC Sierra SWB Super Nice Built 350 LOOK
2002 Chevy Camaro Z-28 Convertible 86K Miles NICE
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door