FSD Hot Rod Ranch LLC
1220 Huffstetler Drive Suite 204
1956 Chevrolet 3100 Big-Window Frame-Off Restored with only 1,500 miles since build was completed! Powered by a 5.7L 350 SBC V8 and paired with an Automatic Transmission. Vintage Air A/C & Heat, Front Powered Disc Brakes, and Power Steering. Custom Light Brown Exterior with Custom Brown 2-Tone Interior.
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY SALES MANAGER, CHARLEEN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE US A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270 OR 689-688-6348!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS VEHICLE, PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW TO CHARLEEN’S PERSONAL WEB PAGE THAT SHOWS OUR SALES PROCESS:
-Custom Light Brown Exterior
-Chrome Bumpers & Trim
-Reverse Tilt Hood
-Steel Bed w/ Fixed Tailgate
-Wood Bed w/ Chrome Inlays
-Brown Steel Wheels w/ Chrome Trim
-Cooper Cobra T/A Tires
-Custom 2-Tone Interior
-Chrome Tilt Steering
-Auto Meter Gauges
-Vintage Air A/C & Heat
-Under Seat Audio System
-Leather & Cloth Bench Seating
-5.7L 350 SBC V8
-Edelbrock Performer 4BBL Carb.
-Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold
-Polished Long-Tube Headers
-Straight Axle Front
-Front Powered Disc Brakes
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1965 Plymouth Satellite built by Godfather Racing
1968 Chevrolet Nova “Yenko/SC Tribute” Pro-Street
1968 Chevrolet Malibu Sport 8.3L 509 BBC V8
1941 Ford 5-Window Coupe Pro-Street
1952 Chevy 3100 5-Window 350HP 5.3L 327 V8
1963 Chevrolet C10 Step-Side Long-Bed
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door