1983 Chevrolet C10 with a Chevy 350 bored over 40, weld racing rim, Mickey Thompson tires, rear end is tubed for 30” tires. Minimum rust. Runs and drives. 16,500 miles in drive train. Brand new headlights and window tint. $14,000 **or best offer.** This is a beautiful truck that my husband bought and just doesn't have time to enjoy it. The seat is in great condition, we just put a fabric cover over it during the summer in Florida.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door