Classic 1989 Dodge Ram charger, v8, automatic, 4 wheel drive, heavy duty hitch for trailers ,
89,400 Miles, wonderful condition, built by dealers in 1989 for the state fair. Built in tape deck
And radar detector and more. Automatic, V8, built specifically for the 1989 state fair. Very low mileage. Ram-chargers were only made from 1974-1993 and approximately 30,000 where made in that time. Extra features, built in radar detector, factory AM/FM radio, tape deck, power windows and locks, AC, original seat covers (updated covers are in the pictures), hitch for trailer and more. Family owned since 1989. Great condition!!! If you are looking for a machine to do some exploring in, this could be the truck for you!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door