790 Alabama Ave
Here is a nice 1993 Ford F-150 XLT short bed truck with a good running 5.0 Liter engine with a Automatic Overdrive transmission. Everything works. The body is straight and solid and the paint, though not perfect shows well for a 28 year old truck. It has a new gas tank as well as new fuel pumps in both tanks. Both tank work. The interior is very nice. No rips in seat, door panels look good as does the headliner and carpet. It has tilt steering and controls on steering wheels. The radio is an aftermarket but fits good. The A/C blows cold and has heat. The bed has a bedliner. The tires are brand new. The floor pans looks great with no rust issues anywhere underneath the truck. Drive this truck anywhere!! Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] Go to our website to see more pics at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1993 Chevy Suburban 1 Owner Georgia SUV 5.7 Liter
1967 Chevy El Camino 350 V8 New A/C P/S NICE CAR
1973 Plymouth Cuda 340 Engine Automatic LOOK
1970 Chevy CST Truck 350 V8 A/C Super Nice
1971 Chevy Custom SWB FRESH FRAME UP BUILD LOOK
1968 Ford Mustang Built 390 Bored 30 Over A Beast
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door