20950 Rogers Drive
Resto-Mod pickups are hot and this 1952 Chevrolet 5 Window 3100 fits the bill. With the ever popular 5.3L - LS engine hooked up to a 4L60E transmission it not only will go fast but gets 14-18 m.p.g. Power flows through a 12 bolt posi 4 link coil over rear end arrangement. And talk about options, this custom truck has power steering, power brakes, power windows, tilt steering, Vintage A/C, door poppers and even a power bed cover! New BF Goodrich radials with US mags puts the rubber to the road wonderfully. Finished in 2012 Corvette Lightning Yellow it certainly will not go anywhere unnoticed. This Chevy pickup was professionally redone and done well. A true custom with chopped top, shaved door handles and Ghost flames, it was done right. Resto-mod classics are here to stay and this '52 Chevy Pickup knocks it out of the park. Take a look before this one disappears!
*5.3L LS V-8
*12 Bolt Posi 3:30 Gears
*Power Steering / Brakes / Windows
*New Brakes - Drive Shaft - U-Joints
*Keyless Entry - Door Poppers
*Electric Lift Bed Cover
*Leather Seats - AM/FM/CD Stereo
*Vintage Air Conditioning
*New BF Goodrich Radials
*Chopped Top - Smooth Hood
*Odometer Reads: 17,498 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible
1949 Hudson Super Six Convertible
1949 Chrysler Town Country Woody Convertible
1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air Convertible
1966 Volkswagen Van
1969 AMC AMX
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door