Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1965 Tuxedo Park Edition, All Original, just had gas tank boiled out, new fuel pump, carb was just rebuilt, Running Good. Its a factory 3 speed on the column, only 1 I have ever seen. This factory package came with chrome hinges, aluminum wheels, matching spare, and a tow bar for the front. All of which is included. We have a good clean TN Title Trailer is also for sale Brand New for $2795 More Cars at http://www.classiccardeals.com/Default.aspx
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door