Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
Here is a 1959 F100 stepside, upgraded with a 302ci V8 from a late 70 or early 80 car, has a AOD automatic transmission, body off the frame restoration, no rust, comes with a new power steering setup, and a extra set of rear end gears if you want to put lower gears in, new glass,chrome,and gauges, not working is the speedo., and needs new fan switch, gas tank moved to under truck, paint,interior and chrome excellent.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door