This ain't no farm truck.....
Dressed up to look just like its still got the original six cylinder and straight axle under the front end; Its got a 75 Nova clip with 12 inch ride height springs sporting upper adjustable control arms and Power Steering to give it a smooth straight ride; and for a little more stopping power Front disc brakes; the Power Train consists of a 300 (apx) HP 350 Chevy SB with a mild Z28 Cam, tranny is a 350 TH, and the rear is from a Pontiac Firebird; the engine is topped with a Jegs Hi Rise manifold, 1406 600 CFM Edlebrock carb, black and chrome air cleaner, valve covers, and multiple additional items to give it lots of eye appeal; The bed sports triple marine coated yellow pine boards with hidden bed bolts and matching body colored strips; Electrical has been completely rewired to 12 Volts and has an new 21 circuit wiring harness front to rear. Heat and Air comes from a newly installed Southern Air AC / Heater interior pack.
Serious Offers Only Please.....
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door