The always controversial SS350
1990 Chevrolet SS 350 Truck
240k +/- on odometer 85k +/- on engine
92 Jasper HO 350 (Class 1 mild cam)
Eaton Locker Posi Rear End 3:42
Legal Window Tint
Shaved - tailgate, roll pan, cab seams, antennae.
Eagle eye headlights
LED Turn signals
LED Tailgate Bar
Rhino Lined bed
Rear Air Shocks
New Brakes with braided and stainless lines.
New Master Cylinder, Wheel Cylinders and Calipers
All new filters and synthetic fluids.
R134 A/C system
New Tires including matching spare
Minor wear on driver side door panel by window.
Would consider partial trade of project truck plus cash
This is an excellent 1990 SS Truck, ready to be taken to your next level.
Drop it, bag it, slam it, pump it, just add your personal flavor.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door