516 E. Bristol St
1985 Chevrolet C10 Pickup
wOW rEDUCED!!! $22,500
Trades, Financing & Delivery available
This 1985 model C10 short bed “Square body” restomod is ready to roll. It’s packing a rowdy V8 engine connected to an automatic transmission. The exterior is finished in bright white over a blue interior. The pin straight body, brand new Billet Specialty wheels, NITTO tires and lowered suspension set this truck apart from the crowd. The interior has been updated including new gauges, seat cover, carpet kit & dash pad. The V8 engine has been treated to upgrades including billet valve covers & air cleaner, Optima battery, choppy cam, headers and dual Flowmaster exhaust. Factory options include air conditioning, power steering, disc brakes, dual fuel tanks. This truck is turnkey ready and for sale now here in Cumming, GA.
Engine: 350ci / 5.7liter / V8
Transmission: TH350 Automatic
Ext/Int Color: Bright white / Blue
Cammed 350ci 5.7 liter V8
TH350 Automatic trans.
Aluminum intake manifold
Power disc brakes
McGaughys suspension lowering kit (5 / 8 inch drop)
New dash pad
New seat cover
New carpet kit
New 20-inch Billet Specialty Speedway wheels
NITTO tires (255/35/20 & 315/35/20)
New rear sport bumper
New Dakota Digital gauges
Air conditioning / cruise / tilt wheel
**Professional delivery available*
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
32 ford ELMIRAGE RACER SHOW CAR ROADSTER 60K FIRM
Elkhart , IN
37 FORD AWESOME PANEL TRUCK REDUCED $33,995 OBO
55 F T-BITD 2 TOPS CONV. IS IMMACULATE oNLY $30k
Fairmount (james Dea, IN
1934 Ford 5 Window 2-door 5-Window All-Steel Delux
1931 Ford Vicky/Victoria All-Steel Original Restor
1929 FORD COUPE. Rebuilt motor, no rust $9950.00
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door