Don’t miss out on the chance to own a beautiful 1950 Chevrolet model 3100 Pickup. This legend has had a “frame off restoration” and sports a Pastel Sea Green paint job consisting of four (4) coats of paint/ clearcoat finish.
Powering this truck is a 1986 4.3 Vortec 262 cubic in Chevy S10 with 150hp powerplant. and R6 Transmission with new Locar-like floor shifter. Front Disc Brakes and 12 Bolt Rear end with shoes. Has 4 new BFG "WIDE" White Wall Tires (235/75R 15). Additionally, new: Head Lights, Cab Dome fixture and Taillights, and new "Old Tyme" gauges in dash.
Brand new Aluminum Radiator, Hoses, Belts, and Electric Fan. New Carburetor, and Intake Manifold, New HEI Distributor and Wiring. New Battery, Alternator, Fuses, Wiring, Fuel Pump/Lines, New Gas Tank (Relocated under rear bed), with "boat type" screw down filler cap.
All new Headers & Mufflers, Tail Pipes, New Running Boards with Bow Tie step plates. New AC System, "New Air" Austin Texas. All new truck Bed, perfect Fenders (new welting), New Blonde Oak Bed Wood, with new Bedframe Bracing and Bolts. Some Cab (new glass), New Upholstery and carpet, new 15x3 Steering Wheel / Hardwood/Alum spokes. New Door & Window Handles with all new mechanisms. New Rack and Pinion Steering,
New Car/Truck Cover, and Custom "in bed" no-scuff Pad,
New Audio/speaker System/antennae. New interior Door Panels, new GPS Speedometer,
New Custom made Blonde Stake Bed Wood & Metal Brackets.
All new rubber garnish mouldings and seals on windows, doors, hood & Body Mounts, All New Wheel Rims with custom Bow Tie Moon Discs. New Bench Seat/Padding. New Battery Box/Cables.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door