Nice daily driver 4x4.. Factory 6.2 diesel..Banks Sidewinder Turbo installed about 2 years ago.Turbo 400 transmission..Decent body..Farm/Work truck..NOT a show truck..Not all rusted out.. Nice clean interior..Very reliable truck..We just upgraded to a later model truck..Paint looks good at 10 feet..NOT a show truck..Located in Central North Carolina..No Sunday showings please..No texts..No calls after 8:00PM Eastern time..No trades..No third party sellers.Offers only accepted in person.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door