A Touch of Classics
4430 Sir Lancelot Circle
1952 Ford F1 Pickup For Sale $12,000
Rebuilt 239 c.i. Flat Head V8
3 Speed manual on column
Rust free all body work has been done just needs to be painted and assembled
See this pickup at 34:40 min into video
Have many other Ford pickup projects from 1947-1956 see them in this video https://youtu.be/12wm4qFfo5g
Private Property shown by appointment only
Call or text Ken at after 6 pm weekdays anytime weekends 817-229-1014 for more info.
If no answer call or text Gary at 972-935-1660 [email protected]
Watch our videos and subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/garygreer56/videos
Need financing? Click here to apply- https://www.jjbest.com/auto-finance/collector-car-financing.aspx?Source=10596
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door