1952 Chevy Suburban with 383 engine, 700r trans, power steering, power brakes, disc in front, drum in rear. 1975 camaro subframe, Ron Francis wiring harness, Vintage air ducted to front and rear seats, trailer hitch. Rust free and drives great. Interior in excellent shape. Paint has few road chips but looks great. Silver is a wrap, can be removed easily if desired but get a lot of compliments. Tires are in great shape and road ready. Asking $45,000 OBO. If seriously interested please send me an email with your name and phone number and I will call you back. Car is located in California. Always garaged
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door