790 Alabama Ave
Here is a very sharp and great running 1983 Chevy Silverado Square Body truck. This truck has always been in the south so rust is not an issue at all. It is powered by a strong running 5.0 Liter engine connected to the factory 700R4 overdrive transmission. Truck is the factory color. The paint overall looks good. A bit of Patina is starting to show on the hood but adds to the good look of truck to me. It has new tires and wheels and is lowered to give it that awesome stance. It has new dual exhaust and new gas tank. Also the front and rear shocks are new. Solid body and undercarriage. The interior looks great. The seat has been recovered and look good as does the door panels, carpet, headliner and has a new dash cover. The AC blows cold and it also has heat. The speedometer and gas gauge work. All the exterior lights work. It has LED taillights. The wipers work as does the power windows and door locks. This is a factory short bed truck as seen on the sticker of glove box lid. No accidents have ever been reported to CarFax. Truck has spent it's life in Alabama. There is a soft bed cover over the bed. These square body trucks have gone out of sight value wise. This one I feel is priced to sell. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 Chevy Bel Air 2 Door Post 1970 Model 350 V8
1994 Ford F-150 XLT SWB Only 144K Miles LOOK
1997 Chevy Silverado SUPER NICE Much Money Spent
1961 Pontiac Catalina Conv. 389 Tri Power Rare Car
1996 Chevy 1500 Stepside Excellent Condition LOOK
1934 Ford 5 Window Coupe 302 EFI Cobra Engine LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door