1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442 Convertible
Real numbers matching 442 restored to concours condition. Original black with black top and factory striping. Full frame-off restoration with only 140 miles since completed. Restored by Troy Thornton of Quakertown, PA. one of
2,336 442 automatics produced. Options include power windows, power trunk, air conditioning, power steering, power disc brakes, 3.23 posi rear, Super Stock I wheels, Goodyear Polyglas tires, tinted windows, sport steering wheel with tilt, W25 ram air hood, dual gate shifter, gauge package, console, bucket seats and stainless dual exhaust with chrome trumpets.
This is a very high end restoration that can be shown at the national level.
Serious buyers only. 100s of pics and videos available for buyers.
Located in Georgia Vermont 05454
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door