Beautiful Very rare Classic Truck for sure and in incredibly good shape. No it''s not a Hot Rod but it is a driver. If originality is what you''re after then check me out. Truck was restored off frame in mid 90''s and has been pampered.Motor is original Canadian Flathead V-8 mated to three on the tree. Interior in great condition, has original instrument panel that all work and the original AM radio looks so sharp. The heater,vents, windshield wippers all perform like expected. You will feel like you are back in the time period sitting behind the large steering wheel with that Mercury horn logo and the very sharp dash (as it was produced ) man i''m talking originality with personality. The doors, hood and tailgate all have great fit, in fact the original tailgate has Mercury stamped on it. And yes it''s Steel !
Don''t have to fret driving this sweet baby around, all parts are readily available and shared with Ford F-1 line.
Nothing is more thrilling than an antique in it''s original form. And that "Old Age" sound...wow you will love showing this thing off.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door