Classical Gas Enterprises
Call To Schedule An Appointment
1970 Ford F250 Pickup
The F-series of pickup trucks was first introduced in 1948 and remain in production today. Ford clearly had a hit on their hands with the F-series being the highest selling truck in the US since 1977. This cool 1970 belong to the 5th generation and is the heavier duty F250 model. It is a nice survivor with only 24,916 original miles. It has been kept very stock and original. The body is in good condition and wears a light Blue paint. The front bumper is nicely chromed and the rear bumper has been painted White. It has all of its original style trim and \"Ford\" emblems which are nicely mounted in place. The truck rides on a set of White painted 16 inch steel wheels with hubcaps and GT Radial Savero HT2 tires.
Turning those tires is the original 390 V8 motor. It has been kept very stock with a majority of the components like valve covers being painted Ford Blue. The truck is nicely optioned with factory power brakes and power steering. The automatic transmission shifts smoothly with no issues. Mechanically the truck is very stock but a leaf has been added to the rear suspension to help improve the ride.
Inside the truck it has a bench seat with original style plaid and Blue upholstery. It has lap belts and everything is in good shape. The dash is painted to match the body and topped off with a Blue dash pad that is in good condition as well. It has all of its original style gauges, knobs, switches, etc. A tachometer has been added to the column at some point. The bed features an aftermarket Duraliner liner to help keep it protected.
This nice survivor pickup is in great shape and with that low mileage has a long life ahead of it.
Add it to your collection for $22,500.00!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door