Out of a possible 10 this would rate 8 to 8.5 almost totally original with exception of , juice brakes, electric wiper, electric fuel pump, 12volt system, Mallory electronic ignition, and fiberglass rear fenders and running boards. The V8 Flathead cruises nicely at 55 to 60 Mph. Comes with new mo. state inspection. This is not a show truck but a fantastic dependable driver! It has some minor scratches and paint chips, no rust! It turns heads everywhere we go. Clean, Clear Title in hand. Prefer cash no trades.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door