218 Meyers Drive
Frame-Off restored 1965 Chevrolet C10 pickup. VIN C1445S193652. Factory short wheelbase truck. 250ci 6 cylinder engine / 3 speed manual transmission. Original sales invoice, Protect-O-Plate and owner's manual.
Straight and super solid body with nice black paint (factory black truck, code 530AD).
Nice 15" whitewall radial tires on factory steel wheels.
Very nice and solid underneath - no rust.
Very nice wood bed floor.
Factory style interior is excellent.
Factory bench seat looks great.
Original AM radio works!
Rebuilt 250ci inline 6 cylinder engine.
3 speed manual transmission (column shift).
12 bolt rear differential.
Runs and drives good.
Stops and handles good.
Original sales invoice.
Original owners manual.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
** Please call us at 940-632-9454 to discuss the vehicle. **
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1962 Dodge Polara 500 383 Big Block
1972 Chevrolet C10 Pickup 350 Automatic
1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS 350 / 4 Speed
1973 Ford Gran Torino Sport 351 Cobra Jet
1970 Plymouth Road Runner 440 Automatic
1970 Dodge Charger Big Block V8 NICE
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door