790 Alabama Ave
Here is a super nice 1970 Chevy CST C-10 truck that was professionally restored by one of the best restoration guy in South Carolina. This truck was restored back to original. It has the original 350 engine and I was told it has only 57,000 actual miles but I cannot prove it but I trust the guy who told me that. This truck came from the factory with color combo of Bronze & White which is a rare combo. It was painted back same color. It has the factory 350 Turbo transmission that shifts out great. This is a factory A/C truck and the air blows cold. The inside was also done back to original but is all new now. This one has not been lowered like most and good looking rally wheels with new tires. All the gauges work as do all the lights. This truck came from factory a long bed and was cut down to a short bed but you would have never know it if I had not told you but I am honest. Looks as good as factory short bed. It runs and drives great and I would drive it anywhere. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics of this truck and our whole inventory at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1971 Chevy C-10 Stepside Built 350 V8 Nice Truck
1954 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon VERY RARE 440 V8
1935 Buick Sedan Streetrod 350 V8 700R4 PS PB AC
1934 Dodge Deluxe Sedan 350 FI V8 P/S P/B A/C LOOK
1955 Chevy 210 2 Door 327 V8 4 Speed Solid Car
1954 Chevy Wagon 350 V8 350 Trans P/S P/B A/C LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door