1972 Chevy 2500 4x4 pu this truck came from Washington state.it is in very nice original condition with only a repaint years ago. I have the original build sheet for the truck.The truck runs and drives very nice and everything works as it should, it is all stock with a 350 engine and a 350 turbo transmission and a 205 transfer case.The interior is in fair condition for its age with normal wear seat needs recovered and dash pad is cracked, door panels are nice. Tires are new and exhaust is good.The only rust is in the rockers and under battery tray, bed and doors are very nice, truck is ready to go as is or a easy restore ration.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door