Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
Here is a 1940 ford all steel pickup that was just finished and has less than 200 miles on it, upgraded with a 39 deluxe grill, a rebuilt 283 V8, 350 automatic with finned alum cooler, vintage heat and air, Pete & Jakes dropped axle, almost every thing new like brakes, exhaust, tires, transmission also rebuilt, alum. radiator, converted to 12 volt system, electric wipers, Drake gas tank, tinted glass, new steel tube headers, recessed fire wall, Locar shifter, 50s hot rod that runs and drives excellent. PRICE REDUCED
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door