Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
A collector grade / investment quality original example found here in this 1935 Ford 1/2 ton , all metal body truck. Powered by the original, "flat head" V8 engine w/ 3 spd. manual transmission. The suspension bis original with solid body, frame, pans etc. The truck comes with wide white tires, including "twin" side bed mounted spare tires, am orig. radio, fac. heater, turn signals, orig. ash tray, dash lights, An original truck that has been gone through and runs and drives as new !!.. A solid body / frame and has been mechanically freshened and fully operational ready for a cruise !!.. A great investment truck which can be used for advertising a business, tax right off..and just a fun ride to enjoy w/ family, grandkids and a trip to the old fishing hole !!..
Contact us for more details on this excellent condition and turn key beauty !! Office(941) 355-1955 / [email protected]
Classic cars Of Sarasota the "1ST" name in quality, reasonable classic and collector vehicles for many years and more to come !!...
Financing options with "Collector Car Lending" up to 10 years w/ 10% down w/ approved credit and simple interest loan No Pre-pay
penalties at all,,, We can also get a shipping quote with a reputable carrier coast to coast, open / enclosed carriers.Call today !!..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door