East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#075 1968 GMC 1500 Pickup
Late model bed with cover
Black paint that looks good, emblems are new on the fenders, new wiper arms in black, peep outside mirrors on driver and passenger side door handles are new, side marker lights are like new, stock grill painted a gloss black that looks good. Front bumper is Chrome and looks new, taillights are like new, rear recessed license plate, wood in bed with black strips is beautiful, new windshield and rubber, rear glass and rubber are new. Side glass looks new, Rally rims with center caps and trim rings with white letter Cooper Cobra radial GT tires that are like new. Newer antenna. Sits right and looks good.
The interior is white on a bench seat and looks good. There are white door panels, headliner, dash pad and all look new. The armrest is white and looks good, tilt column with Grant GT steering wheel, factory dash cluster with gauges; speedometer-fuel -battery -temperature -vacuum -oil pressure. 2 aftermarket gauges, SunPro black face mounted under dash, temp -oil. Black carpet is new, Lokar auto shifter in the floor. Kenwood AM/ FM /Cassette radio. Black seatbelts, the window cranks and door handles are like new. Looks good inside.
Powered by a 350 engine with aluminum intake and aluminum water neck. Holley carb , Chrome air cleaner, Billet valve covers, Chrome alternator, headers, power steering, power front disc brakes. 10 Bolt rear end with drum brakes. Dual exhaust. Runs and sounds good. Handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door