East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#195 1965 Ford F100
Painted a Caribbean Turquoise paint, emblems like new, door handles, gas cap, drivers’ side outside mirror, glass, rubber all like new. The felt is like new. The front & rear bumpers are new and painted. The headlights are new. Tail lights are like new. The antenna is like new, grill is new and painted. Running lights like new. There are disc brakes on front & drum on rear. Newer white rims and tires. This truck is a good looker!
The interior is Green with a newer vinyl bench seat. Newer green headliner, newer rubber floor mats, 3-speed on column, original radio. The inside is like new and looks great!
Powered by a 240 six cylinder with a 3-speed transmission. This truck runs good!
Visit our website at https://www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door