AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1961 Ford F-100 Unibody (Gold Country, CA) $39,900 Heavily reduced to $25,000 obo You are looking at a stunning 61 unibody. The red exterior is nothing short of mesmerizing as it flows gently inside to a sharp looking black cloth interior. Powered by a 351ci Windsor, with a SCAT stroker crank shaft now @ 393 cubic inch v8 and a 4sp automatic with overdrive, with only 78 on the engine the truck runs like a top with no end in sight as it pushes 460hp. This Ford is loaded with features which include but are not limited to a Heidt's super ride suspension, 9' Ford rear, disc front brakes, rack and pinion steering, tilt wheel, custom gauges, a cam, long tube headers, dual Flowmaster exhaust, Edelbrock performer heads and 700 4bbl, 3000 stall converter and Trickflow roller rockers. There are so many features to this vehicle, you're better off coming to see it for yourself. The truck has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout its life, it shows no sign of rust. Records and receipts are available upon request. Please give our friend George a call at 209-559-3898
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door