1983 CJ8 Scrambler. sbc V-8 engine, 350 .30 over, 4 bolt mains, nice hitting cam, advance adapters chrome headers, holley sniper EFI, aluminum radiator, electric fan, complete MSD ignition system, torqueflite transmission. Runs real strong. New brakes on all 4 wheels, new power booster and master cylinder, new fuel tank and all new lines. Overall in good shape, 35X12.50 R15 tires are in excellent condition. CD player and speakers. 19,500 OBO call 407-432-6481
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door