Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1966 Chevrolet C10 went through a frame off, fully documented restoration just 5 short years ago. Powered is supplied by a 455 Pontiac power plant backed by a turbo 400 automatic transmission. 12 Bolt GM rear-end with power brakes, disc up front and drum in the rear. All new interior with power steering, power windows, custom gauges, tilt steering column, wood steering wheel, ice cold A/C and custom sound system. A beautiful new wood bed finishes off this classic C10 just right. Fully documented photo journal included. Offered at $26,500 OBO, this is a real deal in the continued hot truck market. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1998 Chevrolet Super Corvette One Of Two LS1
1928 Ford Fire Truck Replica Fun For All
1964 Dodge 330 Tribute Period Correct Perfection
2003 Ford T Bird Baby Blue Beauty Near New
1932 Ford 3 Window ALL STEEL Full Fender 392 HEMI
Orange , CA
1939 Studebaker L5 Pick Up 1 of 25 Made
Orange , CA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door