Gashole Garage LLC
1550 Corona Dr
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Lake Havasu City , AZ
1963 Ford F100
This 1963 Ford is brought to you by Gashole Garage in Lake Havasu City Az
1963 Ford All Done.
1.Fresh 302 Ford
2.Holly 600 Carb
3.C4 Automatic Transmission
4.Mustang IIIFS With Air Bags
5.Helix Drop Spindles
6.Dual Viair 444C compressors
7.Dual Air Ride Control
8.5-gallon Aluminum Tank
9.4 Wheel disc Brakes
10.Power Door Locks
11.Vintage Air II Compac unit with dash controls for Heat and Air.
20 Steel Wheels with custom adapted 1932 Ford V8 hubcaps. New tires, Avital Alarm, complete cab has been sound deadened, Relocated fuel tank under bed, Holley Red Fuel Pump, Billet Specialties Window cranks & Door Handles, New Carpet and Headliner, New Upholstered Seat, New Dolphin Gauges, Lined Bed. The list goes on.
The fourth generation of the Ford F-Series is a line of pickup trucks and commercial trucks that were produced by Ford from October 1960 to August 1966. Sleeker and wider than its predecessor, the new F-Series introduced several firsts to the truck line.
For more info please contact Rob Webb at 208-416-1515
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door