United Auto Exchange
445 W Factory Rd
I am so proud to present to you this beautifully restored 1982 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser. With less than 5500 Easy driven miles since the restoration this FJ40 is sure to be the talk of all your friends and peers. This FJ40 has been entirely disassembled and gone through. Assembled together with the up most care and attention to detail all major mechanical components have been checked, restored and or replaced. The drive train of this vehicle is turn key. The original motor sounds healthy and the manual 4 speed transmission shifts gears easily as it should. The transfer case has also been recently gone through and allows for simple engagement into 4WD for all terrain use. This Land Cruiser is also outfitted with an aftermarket AC system! Remove the Hard Top and enjoy the elements that surround you, or roll up the windows and crank on the ICE COLD AC during less than desirable HOT summer days. The Rust Free Body covered by Midnight Blue Metallic paint shows to be in excellent condition with only minor ware and tare from on and off road use. The upholstery of this vehicle is all new and features driver/passenger bucket seats followed by two fold down jump seats in the rear wrapped in durable Grey ultra leather fabric. The interior floor has been painted with the ever so popular X-Liner for overall supple care and will be durability for years to come. All- In-All this Land Cruiser would be considered as one of the nicer vehicles in the upper echelon of FJ40 Cruisers and its ready for is next adventure! I can also finance 100% of the purchase price and deliver to your doorstep-I also welcome test drives and inspections. This will pass any road or inspection test.
For more information please inquire by
text or call number above
Asking price $39,900 or best offer.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door