2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...Because of a computer glitch w/oldride.com I was not able to add more pictures to my original ad listing for this vehicle thus I was told to create a duplicate ad and put the additional pictures in that ad and this is that ad. My original ad listing is still up with just a few pictures and as the old saying goes a picture is worth 1000 words... so here are those pictures.
Runs & Drives great, original 3 on the tree w/original V-8...ready to drive as a rat rod now.
Centrally located in the United States we are here in the south east corner of Kansas just 100 miles straight below Kansas City.
For more information and/or pictures Please feel free to contact us seven days a week up until 11 PM central at 620-249-7977.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door