1987 GMC Shortbed Pickup 2wd
This truck super well kept. This GMC was originally out west and has never been in the salt or snow. This truck is not perfect but is a great driver to have a bunch of fun with! The truck is kept in dry, heated storage.
Truck runs and drives down the road smooth and is very fun to cruise.
The truck is equipped with a rebuilt 350 engine connected to an automatic transmission. The engine also has a brand new ignition system, Holley sniper fuel injection and the truck still retains it's factory air conditioning.
There is absolutely no rust or repairs ever done to this truck. The body is extremely clean. Great body to leave as is or a perfect start for a flawless build.
On the inside of this truck, the interior is in driver condition with normal wear. All gauges and power locks/windows work with no issues.
This truck presents great with nice chrome, great wheels and tires and just a overall great look to it.
I will consider trades up/down or even.
Truck is located in Georgia, Vermont - 05454
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door