Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1937 Ford Show Truck is stunning in Cashmere and Black Cherry two-tone mirror finish paint and is powered by a LT1 Corvette Fuel Injected motor backed by a 4L60E automatic transmission. The Downs Body has a 3 inch chop to give this beauty the low look she deserves. Fully boxed frame, tubular A-arms, TCI chassis, Mustang II front end, independent front suspension, rack and pinion, Curry rear-end, Griffen aluminum radiator, front disc brakes, drum in the rear, battery cut-off switch, emergency door opener, and an all steel custom bed with oak and stainless runners and a nice storage chest round out the exterior of this fabulous Ford find. Custom interior leather and carpet, Autometer Gauges, power doors, power windows, power steering, power tonneau cover, Vintage AC, and a JVC stereo system with head unit to roll with your favorite tunes. Offered at $68,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1931 Ford Tudor Sedan All Steel Project
Orange , CA
1964 Dodge 330 Tribute Period Correct Perfection
1996 Chevrolet Grand Sport Fully Loaded Documented
1977 MBZ 450SL 2 Owner California Car Pristine
Orange , CA
1955 Ford T Bird 292 V8 Restored Beautiful Bird
1934 Chevy Cabriolet Street Rod Pristine Detail
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door