790 Alabama Ave
Here is a very unique 1952 Chevy 3100 truck. This truck is sitting on a Buick Roadmaster suspension with power steering and power disc brakes. It has the 5.7 Liter FI engine out of the same Roadmaster as well as the overdrive transmission. The seats, cluster and tilt steering wheel also is from Buick Roadmaster. This truck drives as good as a new truck. It has an Aluminum Radiator and Electric fan to keep it running cool. This truck has that shop truck look. It has great natural Patina. The bed is a wood bed. The gas tank has been moved under the bed. The seats, headliner, door panels all look good. The radio works and sounds good. There is no AC. It has 17 inch Riddler wheels with 255/50ZR17 tires all around. Yes it has rust but it is a shop truck and rust gives it character. This truck I would drive anywhere and would be a great daily driver. Yea I would have AC added but the way it drives and handles the road is really amazing. I think it has an awesome look. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] I will be getting pictures underneath soon.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2000 Chevy Silverado Regular Cab 2WD Nice Truck
1966 Cadillac DeVille Convertible Super Nice A/C
1932 Ford Hi Boy Roadster New Interior & Top NICE
1935 Ford ALL STEEL Sedan Runs Great Flathead V8
1982 Jeep CJ7 Limited Edition VERY RARE LOOK
2004 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Dale Earnhardt Edition
Bremen , GA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door