11919 IH 10 West
San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX
Call Jerry Daniell 210-834-7980, email me at [email protected], Google me, find me on Facebook, YouTube, and DealerRater, for reviews, videos, etc.
1994 Land Rover Defender 90
1994 marked the first year the United States saw the Defender 90 hit the shores! Powered by the 182hp 3.9L V8 mated to a 5spd manual transmission, it featured a permanent four wheel drive system and manually locking center differential. This one has the optional second row seat so you can seat four passengers and the optional hard top, which was a late availability option back in 1994. We have given it our forty point inspection, serviced it, and all she needs is a new home!
My Father started selling Chevrolet's in 1958. We owned several GM franchises in my home town of Brownwood, Texas. I grew up in the car business, loving cars, so it was a natural transition for me in 1994 to join Jordan Ford/Jordan Motorcars. My passion for automobiles and the automobile business is part of what I enjoy sharing with my clients. My Father always said, "Buying a vehicle should be a wonderful experience.", and I truly want that for each of my clients. I have been fortunate enough to hold many positions in our company, sales person, new car manager, used car manager, finance or business manager, and have enjoyed each one immensely. I look forward to sharing my passion for cars with you, and delivering an outstanding, memorable buying experience! With clients across the nation and globally, I strive to describe our vehicles with complete transparency and I want to be your car guy! Call Jerry Daniell 210-834-7980 or email me at [email protected]
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door