10306 W Emerald St
1967 Ford 250 / Custom Cab
-Wipers work/both speeds,
-Lights work great,
-High Beams work fine/New switch,
-New Distributor cap,
-New Spark plugs,
-New Spark Plug wires,
-New Fuel Filter,
-New Air Cleaner,
-New Oil Filter,
-New Oil/Mobil 1 Synthetic,
-New Voltage Regulator,
-New Light Bulbs
-Vents work great,
-All gauges work,
-Speedometer just needs new cable to work,
-Seats needs new bottom cover only,
-Heater works great,
-Defrost works great,
-Turn signals work great,
-Brakes work great,
-Has original cargo option button,
-Heater fan works great, warms right up,
-No rust holes floor boards,
-Very, very little rust on body,
-Underside is in great shape,
-Comes with rear chrome bumper, just haven't put in on,
-We have side chromes to go with it,
-needs carburetor. Left original on, maybe someone may want to rebuild the original to keep it stock as factory set up,
-smokes/due to carb,
-needs front bushings,
-crack on windshield
This truck was owned by original family since new. Super solid clean truck, that is ready to slam, and make it a super clean classic cruiser. Its a 1967, which is the one to get in the Ford series to slam or keep original. As you can see, its no rust bucket, or super hard project. Little bit of time, and some odds and ends
We do not own this vehicle, vehicle is not located in boise. We can ship anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door