East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#021 1972 Ford Bronco
Painted Blue with White top with the body side molding good as well as the side lights. The dual outside mirrors are good, front & rear bumper painted silver, antenna on front drivers side fender, fold down windshield, chrome door handles, removeable hardtop, emblems are good, original hubcaps with newer tires, single exhaust, rear tire mounted on tail gate, head lights and taillights are good, grill is good. Looks good.
White bucket seats look good, black dash pad with crack. 3-speed on column, speedometer with gauges, aluminum door inserts. Aftermarket steering wheel, white sun visors are good, black rubber mats in the floor. Black console with a 4-wheel shifter. Looks good.
Inline six cylinder with a 3 speed transmission, new fuel pump, newer wires rebuilt carb, jack under hood, toolbox mounted under hood. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door