790 Alabama Ave
Here is a nice and hard to find 1988 Dodge LE 150 Power Wagon 4X4 truck. It is powered by the 5.2 Liter EFI engine with split dual exhaust connected to a 3 speed automatic transmission. It still has the catalytic converter on it. It was repainted back to original color about 3 months ago. The paint looks good and the body is straight. This truck has always been in Alabama & Georgia so no rust issues. It has good nice with factory wheels. The 4WD works good. It has a tow hitch on it with the spare tire still under the bed. All the chrome looks good and is original including the bumpers. The interior is nice as well. The only flaw is a place on drivers side seat as shown in pics. The door panels, headliner, carpet and dash all look good. The gauges work as do all the lights. It has factory AC & Heat that work along with tilt steering and cruise control. The power windows and locks work as well. It still has the original Chrysler Infinity radio. The spray in bedliner looks great and is new. A new set of step bars still in the box comes with it. The floors look great as does under the bed. These Dodge 4X4 trucks are getting really hard to find in this condition. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] Go to our website to see alot more pictures of this truck at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2004 GMC Sierra Ext. Cab 1 OWNER TRUCK 147K Miles
1994 Ford F-150 XLT SWB Only 144K Miles LOOK
1955 Ford Mainline 351 Windsor V8 Many Upgrades
1993 Chevy Suburban 1 Owner Georgia SUV 5.7 Liter
1958 Chevy Del Ray Runs Good P/S P/B A/C LOOK
1934 Ford 5 Window Coupe 302 EFI Cobra Engine LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door