Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1991 Chevy C1500 Extended Cab Silverado 2-wheel drive. Only 75K actual documented miles. One family owned. Outstanding original condition throughout.
Always stored next to wealthy Rancher's John Deers while they went to AZ for the last 20 years. So never out in the winters plus garaged and out of sun during the summers. Excellent original attractive 2-tone finish (never painted). Always maintained and pampered.
Bullet-proof 305 V8 with 4-speed overdrive automatic, so peppy yet great MPG. PS, power disc brakes, dual master cylinder, PW, PL, tilt, cruise and cold A/C. Desirable full gauge package and even factory tach. Box looks hardly used. Step bumper and looks never towed. Excellent radials.
Interior shows no wear. Desirable 50/50 seats with comfy top of the line Silverado cloth. No cracks in arm rests or dash.
Turnkey and ready to multi-task. Go in style and have all you meet say "WOW, is that clean!". 1/6 the price of a new one and this one is appreciating and not depreciating big time. Take delivery off our fast, safe and cheap delivery truck. $10,950.
Will Trade UP or DOWN.
ASK ABOUT FINANCING. WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-242-8076
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door