GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1972 Chevrolet C10 pickup for purchase. The 1972 model year was the last year for the 2nd generation of Chevy trucks that featured a classic, rugged body style. This American classic was a great platform for this pro-street project perfect for cruising around town, shows, or the occasional straight patch of pavement.
This radical, one of a kind C-10 is a undercover, convertible. The customization was done so well that at first glance you would have no idea it was a convertible. It is powered by a 454 big block v8 paired with a column shift automatic transmission. The truck runs and handles very well and goes down the road smoothly. The C-10 was frame off restored 9 years ago and still shows excellent. Other highlights include electronic door poppers, 17 inch American Racing wheels, GT steering wheel, short bed with a tonneau cover, polished aluminum Edelbrock intake, power brakes, power steering, air conditioning, chrome air cleaner and valve covers, headers. The engine compartment is very neat and tidy and the block is painted Chevy orange. The blue and purple exterior shows very well also.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door