'52 Chevrolet 3100 1/2 ton, 5 window pickup truck. 216 ci in-line six with dual carbs and dual exhaust. 3 speed (on the tree) trans. Body off restoration. Digital/Analog gauges by VHX. Camaro rear end. Black stained ash wood in bed and rails. Really nice pin striping. Rare visor. No rust, dings or dents.
- engine lower end rebuilt
- oil filter option installed
- new rack & pinion front end
- new steering wheel
- new blue tooth, original looking AM/FM radio w/sub
- parking brake installed
- original horn install
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door